<!-- Woopra Code Start -->
var _wh = ((document.location.protocol=='https:') ?
"https://sec1.woopra.com" : "http://static.woopra.com");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _wh + "/js/woopra.js'
<!-- Woopra Code End -->
[* Remove line breaks *]
The installation process for Woopra is now an easy three step process.
- Step One: Activate Woopra
- Click Add a Website on the Members Panel.
- Type in the direct address to your website.
- Select the estimated pageviews.
- Enter the GMT time zone for you and your blog.
- Enter the Invitation Code in the form, if you received an invitation or approval code (required).
- Click Add Website.
- Step Two: Install Woopra on Your Website
- Step Three: Installing Woopra on Your Computer
In addition to these improvements, the Members panel on the Woopra website has been renovated with some easy-to-use new features.
- You can now quickly change your Time Zone without manually calculating the GMT reference time.
- You can now change the domain name if you change domain names or enter the wrong domain name, or want to move your Woopra account to a new blog (the old one will no longer be supported).
- URL Parameter Filtering helps you include or exclude portions of your URLs in order to aggregate statistics for those wishing to track specific pages, products, campaigns, or pageviews.
There are now a variety of Woopra applications for various CMS, blog, and website platforms for you to choose from, and many more are in development, making it even easier to use Woopra.
The Woopra development team has been working overtime to streamline installing and using Woopra, so stay tuned for more developments.