WOW! What a HUGE month this is for us! I hardly know where to begin with the state of the union, so I'm just going to start giving you guys the updates:
- Clearly the big news this month is the release of the new Woopra 1.4 desktop application which incorporates our live chat capabilities. This new release adds many new features and also begins to show off Woopra as the extensible platform that it is. You can look for other high value services to be incorporated in the future.
- As a result of changes we made to the Woopra protocol to get the latest release out, the Web based stats are currently offline. These changes were necessary to add new functionality, and we felt the consequences were outweighed by the benefits. So very soon you will notice that the "View Stats" link has been removed from the Member's Area while we work to build an entirely new version of the Web based stats. The good news is that the new version of Web stats will blow the old version away! The bad news is that it's going to take several weeks of full time development to get them ready. So stay tuned, and please be patient with us while we retool. Your primary method of accessing stats will always remain the desktop application.
- Of course, with the release of the new desktop application we have implemented advertising into the app. For those who are interested in purchasing this ad space, you can head over to our partner BuySellAds.com site to grab what's available before its gone. And for clients who prefer not to see the ads we encourage you to upgrade to the Bronze level of service for only $4.95 per month and help support the continued operation and development of the Woopra platform. Your support is very much appreciated!
- We also gave the world a first peek at the new Woopra iPhone app which is under development. Only a very small number of people have experienced it so far, but they are all madly in love with it and we look forward to working towards its completion and submission to the iTunes store as soon as possible.
- We continue to get questions about the development of a Woopra Affiliate program. And yes, we do intend to build one because we want to reward our loyal clients for referring new users to us. Unfortunately this project has to wait until our Web based stats are working again because we want to ensure that you can access Woopra from anywhere! And frankly your needs to get the data outweigh our needs to accelerate growth.
- As a quick reminder, don't forget that http://GoDaddy.com/Woopra1 will get you $7.49 domain registrations at GoDaddy! And http://GoDaddy.com/Woopra2 and http://GoDaddy.com/Woopra3 also get additional discounts. I don't know about you but I've already used these coupon codes for several domain registrations and I'm happy they are so easy to remember.
There is one last thing I want to share with you this month - a special thank you to our fantastic customers who help us by spreading the word about Woopra! Your enthusiasm inspires us to continue to build, troubleshoot and innovate every single day. And we absolutely LOVE you all! I personally believe that Woopra has one of the most amazing clienteles of any company on Earth, and if there was an award for the very best customers - we'd make sure it went to you guys!
As always your comments, questions and concerns are encouraged, and you can reach out to me via Twitter @johnpoz or feel free to check the Woopra Chat Widget below and send me a message any time you catch me on line.
Chief Executive Officer